Gibson Kerr understands the importance of personalised service when it comes to legal matters.
- Law firm gets personal to fuel growth
Gibson Kerr adds two solicitors to thriving department Gibson Kerr has underpinned its continued growth plans with the hiring of two new experienced recruits, Sara Albizzati and Susie Alexander, following a 13% uplift in department cases last year. Personal Law has become the Edinburgh and Glasgow based firm’s fastest growing department, helping it to exceed […] The post Law firm gets personal to fuel growth appeared first on Gibson Kerr.
- Advice for McClure Solicitors’ clients
Recent media coverage has highlighted the difficulties being faced by former clients of McClure Solicitors, which went into administration in spring 2021. McClure made arrangements for the assets of many of their clients to be transferred into ‘Asset Protection Trusts’, leaving some of their clients concerned about the management of the trusts going forward. If […] The post Advice for McClure Solicitors’ clients appeared first on Gibson Kerr.
- The Edinburgh Property Market in 2023
There has been some doom and gloom in the press with predictions of a house price crash in 2023, but don’t despair – it’s not backed up by the evidence so far. In early December 2022, the ESPC reported that house prices to the end of November, across Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife rose by […] The post The Edinburgh Property Market in 2023 appeared first on Gibson Kerr.
- Season’s Greetings
From everyone at Gibson Kerr, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year Office opening over the Festive Period The office will be closed from lunchtime on Friday 23th December, opening again on Wednesday 28th December. We will close for Hogmanay from lunchtime on Friday 30th December, re-opening on Wednesday […] The post Season’s Greetings appeared first on Gibson Kerr.
- Edinburgh Local Hero Awards 2022
The Edinburgh Local Hero Awards were back with a bang this year following a restricted version last year due to Covid. These awards celebrate the fantastic people of Edinburgh who have shown care and commitment to others over the past year. For the second year, our Personal Law team sponsored the Carer of the Year […] The post Edinburgh Local Hero Awards 2022 appeared first on Gibson Kerr.
Join the Conversation @GibsonKerrUK
- Looking for legal support during a divorce? Our divorce solicitors in Edinburgh and Glasgow are here to help. Con… https://t.co/ET4DABIbz8
- Our family law experts in Edinburgh and Glasgow are here to help. We offer clear and straightforward advice on a ra… https://t.co/4c01q2s0bF
- Our solicitors in Edinburgh and Glasgow are experts in the field of Trust law. They possess a wealth of knowledge a… https://t.co/pALfUB7RGp
- Behind Gibson Kerr, there are happy and satisfied customers! 😊🙏🏻 Testimonials are not just words, but they are the… https://t.co/O9JKWVwWct
- In the news: Separated families planning a getaway with kids might not be so easy. 🗞 Read the full article below:… https://t.co/QOOdsbj2UU
- Meet the Gibson Kerr Team! Nikki Lemon, Paralegal 😁👋 If you know our Property Team, you will be familiar with Nikk… https://t.co/JfTbrBB1ul
- Property transfers are needed for tax purposes or to safeguard assets for a loved one's care home, and within a fam… https://t.co/oF9VVS1V0U
- Your trusted Will Solicitors in Edinburgh and Glasgow! 💭 "We are so grateful to Lindsay for guiding us through ou… https://t.co/CzY8MRRUVu
- Introducing our fantastic Personal Law team, led by Lindsay Maclean, Partner and Head of Personal Law at Gibson Ker… https://t.co/o4pqCRCTV1
- We understand that preparing for the future can be a daunting task, which is why we want to remind you of the impor… https://t.co/NKAHSwWXGo