Waxing Kara Bee Inspired Boutique Raw Honey Beauty & Skin Care.
- This Iced Latte is Plant-Based
This Iced Latte is delicious. I swapped out dairy milk and you wouldn’t know. The transition away from dairy milk with plant-based milk has not been a difficult transition over here. I never liked dairy milk, really. If you like to make your own alternative plant-based milk, we offer an in-depth tutorial for homemade almond […] The post This Iced Latte is Plant-Based appeared first on Waxing Kara.
- Honey Grilled Peaches made with Eastern Shore Honey
Take advantage of summer’s peach harvest by trying these Honey Grilled Peaches. Caramelized on the grill with our Eastern Shore Honey, the fruit becomes soft, warm, and pairs perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Brown sugar is normally used for grilled fruits, but we think that honey works so much better. On the […] The post Honey Grilled Peaches made with Eastern Shore Honey appeared first on Waxing Kara.
- Beeswax Uses Right from the Hive
Every once and a while, a visitor comes to the Honey House specifically for our beeswax. These people are DIY mavens: they’ve either been using beeswax for various projects for years, or recently saw something on the internet and feel like being crafty. Other times, people ask us about beeswax uses, and we’re happy to provide […] The post Beeswax Uses Right from the Hive appeared first on Waxing Kara.
- Eastern Shore Honey Vodka Cocktail
This Eastern Shore Honey Vodka Cocktail is also known as The Stinger. Start with your favorite vodka and add a little Eastern Shore Honey. Honey adds both an all natural sweetness and an interesting depth of flavor to your vodka cocktails. Since each honey tastes a little different based on what the bees pollinate, use your […] The post Eastern Shore Honey Vodka Cocktail appeared first on Waxing Kara.
- This Maryland Crab Cake recipe is sweet, delicious and easy to make!
Maryland Crab cakes are an iconic Maryland dish, and here on the Eastern Shore, most people eat crab daily during the summer months. There are almost as many ways to use crab in dishes as honey. Almost. Voiceover Forest Gump: Crab meat is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, steam it, boil […] The post This Maryland Crab Cake recipe is sweet, delicious and easy to make! appeared first on Waxing Kara.
Join the Conversation @waxingkara
- Best Maryland Crab Cakes with @OLDBAYSeasoning and @sirkensingtons mayo. Nothing better. #crab #crabcakerecipe… https://t.co/xYk6tV9Nra
- This fruity Bee Collins is delish, and it's almost happy hour. https://t.co/2fCPwWCa2Y https://t.co/9IeEzytIc9
- RT @BeekeeperTips: #Bees ( #honeybees ) are the most studied creature by humans after mankind.
- Late summer is the perfect time to enjoy our #Honey Grilled Peaches. #beeinspired #Peaches #grilledfruit… https://t.co/jYPlknf94v
- Ways to use beeswax in honor of #NationalHoneyBeeDay https://t.co/g7G5u0HDV9 https://t.co/MkaCKpe5gT
- 10 Best Summer Cocktails you must make next happy hour! https://t.co/8IVIy7v9gA #listly https://t.co/djZF40qUKP
- Peace of Mind for #NationalRelaxationDay https://t.co/I6XEObQ43D https://t.co/10nCaR8yIR
- RT @Bethyj57: @waxingkara https://t.co/Sr4Y3XtLj1
- Friday #funniness #bee #humor https://t.co/kkAjRjA1Tz
- It’s what’s next from #waxingkara @OLDBAYSeasoning and honey #lollipops https://t.co/I8QojHnISz