San Fernando and Van Nuys Courthouse criminal defense lawyers with decades of experience in all types of crimes.
- Factors the Prosecutor and Judge Consider in a Domestic Violence Case
Probably one of the biggest factors in a San Fernando Valley domestic violence case relates to the injuries that are inflicted upon the other party. Obviously, the worse the injuries, the more likely the judge and prosecutor is going to want to send that particular person to jail and punish them. The smaller the injuries are the better off the person is who’s being charged with domestic violence. Prior Criminal... Continure reading The post Factors the Prosecutor and Judge Consider in a Domestic Violence Case appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Difference Between Serious and Great Bodily Injury in a Criminal Case
These two particular allegations carry with them prison time most of the time. So, obviously you want to know the difference. They are allegations; they’re not crimes themselves, so they have to be attached to a crime. Driving Under the Influence Causing Injury For example, let’s say somebody’s driving intoxicated by alcohol or drugs or a combination of both. They get into an accident and hurt somebody else. Depending on... Continure reading The post Difference Between Serious and Great Bodily Injury in a Criminal Case appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Ping Evidence in San Fernando Valley Criminal Cases
This concept of being able to track people’s phones is basically called Ping technology (P-I-N-G) and it has to do will cell towers being all around San Fernando Valley and people using their phones, and this is one little piece of evidence that prosecutors and police can use to try and convict somebody of a crime. I’ve seen it used in all sorts of different crimes. Burglary Cases in San... Continure reading The post Ping Evidence in San Fernando Valley Criminal Cases appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Parents Looking for a San Fernando Valley Criminal Attorney for Their Child
In the course of the last twenty-five years, I’ve handled thousands of criminal cases across San Fernando Valley. I know that when a parent has a child in trouble and they’re in another state or if they’re in California, t’s not easy to choose a defense attorney with experience dealing with juvenile crimes. So, if you’re an out-of-state parent and are looking for an attorney or if you’re a parent... Continure reading The post Parents Looking for a San Fernando Valley Criminal Attorney for Their Child appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- How Domestic Violence Cases are Handled in the San Fernando Court
I’ve been practicing in San Fernando now for twenty-five years and I have a very good familiarity with what is being done related to domestic charges in the San Fernando Courthouse. First off, you have to realize that the District Attorney’s office, who prosecutes felonies in that courthouse, has a special unit that only deals with domestic violence cases. So, if your case if filed as a felony in the... Continure reading The post How Domestic Violence Cases are Handled in the San Fernando Court appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
Join the Conversation @heddinglaw
- In San Fernando Valley domestic violence cases, the biggest factors considered by a prosecutor and judge are injuri… https://t.co/50MuogmKme
- What's the Difference Between Serious Bodily Injury and Great Bodily Injury Allegations in a California Criminal Ca… https://t.co/M6YYdB2Iy8
- If you have been arrested for a crime in California and police are the primary witnesses and they acted unlawfully,… https://t.co/Y3b5RWGHGx
- Being able to track people’s phones is called Ping technology (P-I-N-G) using cell towers. Police and prosecutors… https://t.co/5UpCmYmkRw
- If you are a parent with a child in trouble in another state, it’s not easy to choose a defense attorney with exper… https://t.co/tiebEsNwNB
- The arraignment in Los Angeles Criminal Courts is the first appearance after charges have been filed against you. Y… https://t.co/5bhaQP5nS6
- Domestic violence cases in the San Fernando, CA Courthouse are handled by a special unit of the District Attorneys'… https://t.co/IKrcFjcCpf
- Arrested for a crime in Los Angeles? Learn what factors to consider whether you should accept a plea bargain in you… https://t.co/wIK3MXeSk8
- There are actually a lot of different ways in Los Angeles county criminal courts to get a criminal case dismissed w… https://t.co/fxL8tzt8VQ
- California Penal Code Section 243(e)(1) deals with misdemeanor domestic violence charges when there are no serious… https://t.co/oobKc9m4ND