San Fernando and Van Nuys Courthouse criminal defense lawyers with decades of experience in all types of crimes.
- Appearing in Court Due to Coronavirus
If You Have a Criminal Case Pending in one of the San Fernando Valley Courts do you Have to Appear in Court and Disobey the Governor’s Order Regarding the Corona Virus? This is a good question because the Governor’s order right now as I put this content in the website says that nobody can leave except for essential things. So, the bottom line is, the San Fernando Valley courthouses — if you... Continure reading The post Appearing in Court Due to Coronavirus appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Avoiding Jail Time Due to Coronavirus
If You Have a Case Pending in the San Fernando Valley, How Can You Avoid Jail Time and the Virus? This is a good question because a lot of people are fearful of jail, but when you combine the fact that there’s the Coronavirus and you could end up going to jail in the San Fernando Valley and being exposed to the Coronavirus because the jail population is to compacted together,... Continure reading The post Avoiding Jail Time Due to Coronavirus appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- How are San Fernando Valley Courts Dealing with the Coronavirus?
It’s an interesting question. Based on the Governor’s order, you would figure that all of the courthouses in Los Angeles would just close down. Unfortunately, because they are viewed as critical need when it comes to criminal defense, the San Fernando Valley courts are open. In fact, all 38 courts in Los Angeles county are open. They’re opened for limited business. For example, in Van Nuys for felony cases, if... Continure reading The post How are San Fernando Valley Courts Dealing with the Coronavirus? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- What Is Aiding and Abetting?
Aiding and abetting is a legal theory as to how prosecutors can capture additional suspects in a criminal case, beyond the principal actor. For instance, in a bar fight, two people attack two other people and one person hits someone with a bottle, cutting their eye. The man is charged with assault with a deadly weapon. His friend, who fought along with him, is charged with the same, as an... Continure reading The post What Is Aiding and Abetting? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Illegal Car Search Defense in Criminal Cases
The police derive a lot of cases from searching people’s cars and one big trick that they have is they’ll pull you over. They’ll order you out of the car for officer’s safety and then they’ll claim they have to go back in the car to search the car for your driver’s license, your insurance information, your car registration. That just pretty much gives them a free search of the... Continure reading The post Illegal Car Search Defense in Criminal Cases appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
Join the Conversation @heddinglaw
- Mitigating Domestic Violence Related Charges in California https://t.co/KL2P6cflCP
- Federal Criminal Defense Attorney https://t.co/PTK80wtB65 via @bloglovin
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF WOODLAND HILLS, CA https://t.co/9cW9l67EIp
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF CANOGA PARK, CA https://t.co/yAPw2m4gxU
- How Is Human Sex Trafficking Defined In California? https://t.co/Kz1O1lPxOV
- How Often Do Sex Crime Cases Involve Drugs or Alcohol? https://t.co/lfhMWD5DTm
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE IN THE CITY OF VAN NUYS https://t.co/zGhvdIdYUz
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF GLENDALE, CA https://t.co/xZaPjEJPnW
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF BURBANK, CALIFORNIA https://t.co/loz1WjtpRu
- APPEARING IN COURT DUE TO CORONAVIRUS https://t.co/VsdBBxcTZS