San Fernando and Van Nuys Courthouse criminal defense lawyers with decades of experience in all types of crimes.
- Why An Employee Who Embezzles Is Treated Harshly
Embezzlement really has to do with somebody who sits in a position of trust in a business or a company or even a little mom-and-pop store and they use that position of trust to be able to take some merchandise, cash or whatever is of value related to that business, store or mom-and-pop shop. The... Continure reading The post Why An Employee Who Embezzles Is Treated Harshly appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Defenses To Murder Charges Filed In The San Fernando Valley
When it comes to a murder charge, obviously this is a serious offense and people are looking at a significant amount in custody, and therefore, it’s important that if there is a defense available, we obviously utilize it. There are various defenses that are not available in every case and they spin on the facts... Continure reading The post Defenses To Murder Charges Filed In The San Fernando Valley appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- What Intent Is Necessary To Convict Somebody Of A Murder Charge?
This is an interesting question when it comes to murder cases in Los Angeles and throughout the San Fernando Valley. I’ve tried a lot of them over the last twenty-five years and I find this issue coming up more and more when it comes to a murder charge, and that is, the person either claims... Continure reading The post What Intent Is Necessary To Convict Somebody Of A Murder Charge? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Can Prosecutors Prove A Domestic Violence Case If Victim Won’t Testify?
This is a big problem that comes up a lot in domestic violence cases throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley, at least the ones that I’ve handled. I have clients calling me saying that their significant other is not going to cooperate. They’re not going to testify, and therefore, they think they’re just... Continure reading The post Can Prosecutors Prove A Domestic Violence Case If Victim Won’t Testify? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Difference Between A Burglary When Someone Is Present and No One Is Home
When somebody breaks into another person’s house, law enforcement, prosecutors and judges put this type of a crime among the highest priority crimes for punishing, deterring and making sure that the offender who gets convicted of this burglary-type charge does not do it again. So, this is one of their primary focuses when they deal... Continure reading The post Difference Between A Burglary When Someone Is Present and No One Is Home appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
Join the Conversation @heddinglaw
- Reasonable Doubt in a Criminal Case in Los Angeles https://t.co/3MLQk6JF2l
- When Can A Body Attachment Be Issued By A Judge Related To A Criminal Subpoena in Los Angeles? https://t.co/1ZbYh8XlFj
- What Is Required To Get A Bail Lowered for Change of Circumstance? https://t.co/sedYbGGNA9
- California Proposition 63 – Filling Out the Gun Form in Los Angeles Criminal Courts https://t.co/DgZk4Vgsbz
- Sealing Your Record In California https://t.co/zM7wd2273x
- Drunk In Public – Penal Code Section 647F https://t.co/ss128rfOg8
- Can Social Media Be Used To Help Convict Somebody Of A Crime? https://t.co/XwrcAeHguE
- Checking out Ronald Hedding's Profile on face cool: https://t.co/14wSqZlBvy
- We have successfully handled thousands of dui cases. Visit: https://t.co/52aXKam9yK
- https://t.co/998r15vKxo Los Angeles DUI of Drugs Attorney