Top-ranked Los Angeles DUI defense lawyers who provide aggressive legal representation.
- What Determines if You Get Jail Time on a DUI in Los Angeles?
This is a huge question on a lot of people’s mind. Once you get arrested, they take you into the local jail where your case occurred and they hold you The post What Determines if You Get Jail Time on a DUI in Los Angeles? appeared first on Ron Hedding.
- When Can a DUI Case be Elevated To a Second Degree Murder Charge?
This is something that happens a lot in Los Angeles county and throughout the country quite frankly. A lot of prosecutors are filing DUI cases where deaths result as murder The post When Can a DUI Case be Elevated To a Second Degree Murder Charge? appeared first on Ron Hedding.
- Key Factors Between a Filing a Misdemeanor or Felony DUI Case in Los Angeles County
This is a big question because obviously, nobody wants to be charged with a felony DUI. You lose a lot of rights, you’re looking at jail or prison time. So, The post Key Factors Between a Filing a Misdemeanor or Felony DUI Case in Los Angeles County appeared first on Ron Hedding.
- Can Police Force a Blood Draw in a Los Angeles DUI Case?
Believe it or not, under the right circumstances, the police are permitted to do a forced blood draw when it comes to a DUI case. Usually where I see them The post Can Police Force a Blood Draw in a Los Angeles DUI Case? appeared first on Ron Hedding.
- Driving While On DUI Probation – California Vehicle Code Section 23154
This Vehicle Code Section has to do with people who are on DUI probation in Los Angeles County who get pulled over by the police and part of the terms The post Driving While On DUI Probation – California Vehicle Code Section 23154 appeared first on Ron Hedding.
Join the Conversation @heddinglaw
- In San Fernando Valley domestic violence cases, the biggest factors considered by a prosecutor and judge are injuri… https://t.co/50MuogmKme
- What's the Difference Between Serious Bodily Injury and Great Bodily Injury Allegations in a California Criminal Ca… https://t.co/M6YYdB2Iy8
- If you have been arrested for a crime in California and police are the primary witnesses and they acted unlawfully,… https://t.co/Y3b5RWGHGx
- Being able to track people’s phones is called Ping technology (P-I-N-G) using cell towers. Police and prosecutors… https://t.co/5UpCmYmkRw
- If you are a parent with a child in trouble in another state, it’s not easy to choose a defense attorney with exper… https://t.co/tiebEsNwNB
- The arraignment in Los Angeles Criminal Courts is the first appearance after charges have been filed against you. Y… https://t.co/5bhaQP5nS6
- Domestic violence cases in the San Fernando, CA Courthouse are handled by a special unit of the District Attorneys'… https://t.co/IKrcFjcCpf
- Arrested for a crime in Los Angeles? Learn what factors to consider whether you should accept a plea bargain in you… https://t.co/wIK3MXeSk8
- There are actually a lot of different ways in Los Angeles county criminal courts to get a criminal case dismissed w… https://t.co/fxL8tzt8VQ
- California Penal Code Section 243(e)(1) deals with misdemeanor domestic violence charges when there are no serious… https://t.co/oobKc9m4ND