Federal criminal defense attorneys representing clients against any type of federal offense throughout the United States.
- What is Identity Theft Under Federal Law?
What Exactly Is Identity Theft? Is This A Federal Offense? Identity theft can come about in different ways. It can come up at the federal level or filed at the state level. At the federal level, you’re usually going to see a level of sophistication involved where somebody is using someone else’s identity. The identity... The post What is Identity Theft Under Federal Law? appeared first on Federal Criminal Defense Attorney.
- What is Bankruptcy Fraud Under Federal Law?
In my experience, bankruptcy fraud is usually prosecuted at the federal level. Of course, it has to do with individuals who are trying to utilize the bankruptcy system in a fraudulent manner. For example, making claims that they are not receiving money, don’t have money, or filling up paperwork to try to file for bankruptcy... The post What is Bankruptcy Fraud Under Federal Law? appeared first on Federal Criminal Defense Attorney.
- COVID-19 Office Procedures
Should I Wait To Get A Federal Defense Attorney Until This Is All Over Or Should I Hire One Now? You should not wait to get a federal defense attorney until Covid-19 is over. We are available if you have a federal case. If either you or a loved one is under investigation, or there... The post COVID-19 Office Procedures appeared first on Federal Criminal Defense Attorney.
- What Happens Pre-Filing in a Federal Criminal Case?
This is an important aspect of any federal case and that is, what the federal government agents are doing before the case is even filed. I get a lot of clients who come to me pre-filing at the investigative stage and they’re really not sure what to do. They know that the feds are investigating... The post What Happens Pre-Filing in a Federal Criminal Case? appeared first on Federal Criminal Defense Attorney.
- How is Bail Determined in Federal Criminal Cases?
What ends up happening is somebody gets arrested and then the US Marshals or the FBI or whoever is doing the arresting is typically going to take them into court. In Los Angeles, they usually get you into court the same day in the afternoon for the 2:00 calendar Then what happens is the pre-trial... The post How is Bail Determined in Federal Criminal Cases? appeared first on Federal Criminal Defense Attorney.
Join the Conversation @heddinglaw
- How Is Human Sex Trafficking Defined In California? https://t.co/Kz1O1lPxOV
- How Often Do Sex Crime Cases Involve Drugs or Alcohol? https://t.co/lfhMWD5DTm
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE IN THE CITY OF VAN NUYS https://t.co/zGhvdIdYUz
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF GLENDALE, CA https://t.co/xZaPjEJPnW
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF BURBANK, CALIFORNIA https://t.co/loz1WjtpRu
- APPEARING IN COURT DUE TO CORONAVIRUS https://t.co/VsdBBxcTZS
- How Are DUI Cases Being Handled During The COVID-19 Crisis? https://t.co/V3GANp09qp
- How Can DUI Charges Impact A Professional License In California? https://t.co/qTTIRYGNeP
- What Is The Interstate Driving License Compact? https://t.co/MvCGdUIGkA
- Criminal Defense Attorney In The City Of West Hollywood, CA https://t.co/vIg8HfwDdM