Provides clients with dedicated criminal defense representation and is committed to obtaining the best possible outcome.
- What Determines If You Go To Jail In A Los Angeles Criminal Case?
This is probably one of the biggest things on people’s minds when it comes to a criminal case right now, especially with the Coronavirus. Nobody wants to go into the county jail. Obviously, a lot of the population is either under quarantine, or has been exposed somehow to the Coronavirus. No one wants to go into jail for that reason and also just for the fact of being isolated and alone in a lot of cases being in an environment with dangerous people. So, the factors that determine whether somebody will go to jail are big factors. I can rattle… Read More The post What Determines If You Go To Jail In A Los Angeles Criminal Case? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Will Prosecutors Drop a Domestic Violence Case If Victim Changes Story?
This is a big question on a lot of people’s minds who are charged with domestic violence across Los Angeles county because a lot of people logically think, if the person who is accusing me of domestic violence no longer wants me to be prosecuted and they want the case dismissed, then why wouldn’t the prosecutors just dismiss it? This is commonly known as a recanting victim. Domestic Violence is a Political Crime The answer to that is, because it’s not the person against you, it’s the prosecutors who represent the people of the state of California who are against… Read More The post Will Prosecutors Drop a Domestic Violence Case If Victim Changes Story? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- What Information Should I Share with My Criminal Attorney?
What information is critical to share with my Los Angeles criminal defense attorney? Could my medical history be helpful or used against me? If you think something is relevant to your case, like your medical history, you should share it with your attorney. Let your attorney make the decision of whether something is relevant. But don’t hide things from your attorney, don’t just give your attorney things you think are helpful, and don’t try to put a spin on whatever information that you have. That’s one thing that I have to kind of cut people off from. Sometimes they begin… Read More The post What Information Should I Share with My Criminal Attorney? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- What Questions Must I Answer If Stopped by Los Angeles Police?
I was stopped by Los Angeles police. What questions am I required to answer? Can the officer order me out of the car? If you are stopped by Los Angeles police, you are not required to answer anything. The police can make whatever orders they want. Whether they’re lawful or not depends on the circumstances. If you put yourself in a position where you’re saying that the police did something wrong, the police, will try to defend themselves and say that they didn’t do anything wrong. That’s why body cams and various other types of evidence have become important in… Read More The post What Questions Must I Answer If Stopped by Los Angeles Police? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Common Mistakes People Make When Encountering Law Enforcement
What are some of the most common mistakes that you see people make when it comes to encounters with law enforcement in Los Angeles County? One of the most common mistakes that people make when it comes to encounters with law enforcement is when they try to talk their way out of the situation they are in, or thinking that they’re smarter than the police, which leads them to making statements and answering questions. They don’t realize that police encounter people armed with information all of the time. And so, they think they’re going to talk their way out of… Read More The post Common Mistakes People Make When Encountering Law Enforcement appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
Join the Conversation @heddinglaw
- Mitigating Domestic Violence Related Charges in California https://t.co/KL2P6cflCP
- Federal Criminal Defense Attorney https://t.co/PTK80wtB65 via @bloglovin
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF WOODLAND HILLS, CA https://t.co/9cW9l67EIp
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF CANOGA PARK, CA https://t.co/yAPw2m4gxU
- How Is Human Sex Trafficking Defined In California? https://t.co/Kz1O1lPxOV
- How Often Do Sex Crime Cases Involve Drugs or Alcohol? https://t.co/lfhMWD5DTm
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE IN THE CITY OF VAN NUYS https://t.co/zGhvdIdYUz
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF GLENDALE, CA https://t.co/xZaPjEJPnW
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE CITY OF BURBANK, CALIFORNIA https://t.co/loz1WjtpRu
- APPEARING IN COURT DUE TO CORONAVIRUS https://t.co/VsdBBxcTZS