Provides clients with dedicated criminal defense representation and is committed to obtaining the best possible outcome.
- Federal Child Pornography Charges
What’s the Difference Between Possession, Distribution and Production of Child Pornography for Criminal Purposes? When it comes to the area of federal child pornography charges, typically what ends up happening is the federal authorities find child pornography in somebody’s computer and then the question becomes what are they going to charge that person with? It’s illegal under 18 U.S.C. § 2252 to produce, distribute, receive or possess any child pornography. Under federal law, it’s also illegal to knowingly search for and view child pornography even if the images are deleted. A conviction for a federal child pornography can result in… Read More The post Federal Child Pornography Charges appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Federal Child Pornography Investigations
Once Federal Agents Seize Your Computer in a Child Pornography Investigation How Long Does It Take? Under federal law, child pornography is any “visual depiction” of a minor who is engaging in “sexually explicit conduct.” A visual depiction is can be a photos, videos, or even a digital image. A minor is anyone under 18 years old. “Sexually explicit conduct” can include a wide range of sexual activity including intercourse, masturbation and exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person. Nudity is explicit conduct if it is sexually suggestive. To give readers a better understanding of federal child… Read More The post Federal Child Pornography Investigations appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Can I Be Charged With Resisting Arrest If I Refuse To Get Out Of Vehicle?
In that scenario you are interfering with the police in the performance of their duties and that fits under the umbrella of resisting arrest, which is defined under California Penal Code 148(a). Even though it’s not the classic scenario where you’re wrestling with the police, your refusal to get out of the car is still interfering with them while they’re trying to perform their duty. In this situation, the duty of the police is to see whether or not you are driving under the influence of alcohol. Under the implied consent law, you have to cooperate with the police if… Read More The post Can I Be Charged With Resisting Arrest If I Refuse To Get Out Of Vehicle? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- What Is Considered Resisting Arrest in California?
You can be charged with resisting arrest if law enforcement informs you that they’re going to arrest you and you try to prevent them from being able to arrest you. Resisting arrest usually involves some sort of physical force. California Penal Code 148(a) defines the crime of resisting arrest. If you’re not cooperating with the police and you get in a fight or an argument with them, then they’re going to arrest you and they’re going to have you charged with resisting arrest. To give readers a better understanding of resisting arrest, our California criminal defense lawyers are providing an… Read More The post What Is Considered Resisting Arrest in California? appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
- Romeo Pimp Charges in Los Angeles
Law enforcement now has identified what they think is a different type of pimp as it relates to sex crimes in Los Angeles. Most classic pimps related to pimping and pandering charges in Los Angeles have to do with someone who fits the stereotypical prototype of someone who’s mean, beats the women who work for him, threatens them, takes all their money. So, this will be the classic pimp. To give readers useful information about being charged as a Romeo Pimp, our California criminal defense lawyers are providing an overview below. Romeo Pimps and a Love Relationship Today’s pimp, supposedly,… Read More The post Romeo Pimp Charges in Los Angeles appeared first on Hedding Law Firm.
Join the Conversation @heddinglaw
- There’s all sorts of different defenses that can be utilized in a Los Angeles domestic violence case. Normally, th… https://t.co/3NRwvWpX4f
- When it comes to a California DUI there’s a number of different concerns that apply in most cases. One of the bigg… https://t.co/8GIBDGGDs4
- Where people get in trouble in auto insurance fraud cases in California is when they give tell the insurance compan… https://t.co/hGYy7bVual
- This is a big issue in searching vehicles in California DUI cases because it gives police an opportunity to justify… https://t.co/4kMBpy7GQ6
- After the O.J. Simpson case in 1994, things, especially in Los Angeles, have changed since that time, where domesti… https://t.co/ucEiy6bXeF
- When it comes to federal child pornography charges, authorities find child pornography in somebody’s computer and t… https://t.co/sqtO8JDTWq
- For misdemeanor cases, Van Nuys has a 90-day rule, meaning 90 days from the date of the case being filed the judges… https://t.co/Nkeh1dwzMt
- After federal agents seize a computer in a child pornography investigation, how long does it take? The answer depen… https://t.co/qjyoIlOFI5
- In order to prove sex crime allegations in Los Angeles, prosecutors will use witness testimony and corroborating ev… https://t.co/w888JQ3hve
- If arrested for a California DUI, not all lawyers are the same and you need to know what type of lawyer you should… https://t.co/FqxqrtX8Ut