International business and first class discount tickets, fares and travel offers. Passport Premiere members save more through Fare Monitor capturing downward airfare moves as fare change happens.
Join the Conversation @1stair_us
- @Americanidol #savedaniel
- Business class fares to Australia have bounced back to their standard levels after a business class buying event ended for Nov/Dec travel.
- Volatility returns to business class international fares, thanks to American Airlines. Asia and Europe fares both under pressure
- Business Class fare corrections currently in progress. If. Join us and know not only what to buy but when
- Business Class fares to Europe are poised to correct for 2013....Just a matter of when
- Not only is Bermuda a tax haven for tech titans, business class fares from BDA are soo low compared with the rest of North America..Why?
- Remember, the higher a carrier raises the min business class fare level trying to bid it up the harder it falls when the auction collapses
- Business Class fares with TAM to Brazil spike by over 50%. Is this just the begining of the LAN-TAM effect post merger?
- Qantas re creates its 50 day adv business class fare (U.S. to OZ) on DEC 5th. Signal that forward demand is weakening. Repeat of Feb 2012?
- Qatar Airways has twice tested business class fares lows at $2,500 rt in SEPT and NOV. Look for this level to be restested in 2013