London based cleaning company providing wide range of cleaning treatments at very competitive rates. The cleaners will go the extra mile to ensure that your London property is perfectly cleaned.
- 5 Steps to Clean the Living Room in Less than 1 Hour
We all have been in that situation – friends call unexpectedly and say they are coming in 1 hour. Your parents telling you they are on their way to your home. Or you just need to clean up a little for your own comfort but you cannot spend the day deep cleaning the place. No […] The post 5 Steps to Clean the Living Room in Less than 1 Hour appeared first on Keen Clean.
- How to Host a Canning Party at Home This Fall
Making your own canned food is regaining its popularity due to several good reasons. First, you can customise all the recipes and get something much more interesting than just canned pickles. Second, you are the one choosing all the product and ingredients and know exactly what’s in the jars and bottles for your winter […] The post How to Host a Canning Party at Home This Fall appeared first on Keen Clean.
- 7 Common Home Cleaning Products, Which are not Safe for Children – Part II
When the smallest member of the family arrives in our life we tend to start cleaning the house more often and with much stronger detergents and cleaners. However, this is not always the best approach, because a lot of common and heavy-duty house cleaning products contain dangerous toxic ingredients that can harm your child’s health. […] The post 7 Common Home Cleaning Products, Which are not Safe for Children – Part II appeared first on Keen Clean.
- 7 Common Home Cleaning Products, Which are not Safe for Children – Part I
Even people who don’t like cleaning become obsessed with it after the arrival of newborn babies. This is completely normal – we want to protect our kids. During the first few years of the life of the child we tend to use stronger, heavy-duty cleaners in order to keep dirt and bacteria away from our […] The post 7 Common Home Cleaning Products, Which are not Safe for Children – Part I appeared first on Keen Clean.
- 3 DIY Cleaning Tactics to Help You Keep the Mattress in Perfect Shape
We spend 1/3 of our lives lying in our bed. One would think we would put mattress cleaning as a priority task in our chores list. However, most of us deal with the mattress only during spring cleaning, and some people – don’t clean it at all. Mattresses absorb stains, spills, dirt, dust, dead skin […] The post 3 DIY Cleaning Tactics to Help You Keep the Mattress in Perfect Shape appeared first on Keen Clean.
Join the Conversation @KeenCleanUK
- 3 Easy Ways to Clean the Mattress and Keep it in Perfect Shape | @scoopit https://t.co/MAoHVokrA0
- https://t.co/q9iWLlKfms #diy #cleaning #tactics #ideas
- https://t.co/A6tRYaX1hr - What's Your Question? | @scoopit https://t.co/ngsbP9vRNf
- https://t.co/wGyo7jxHrh #keenclean #london #cleaningcompany https://t.co/0HROVsiV8R
- End of tenancy cleanning in london https://t.co/QHebVGET6K
- 5 Ways to Make Berry Stains Disappear - Fast and Easy | @scoopit https://t.co/Ll3SzkOzuT https://t.co/qn4WMzVBtq
- https://t.co/qn4WMzVBtq #stain #removal #london
- 4 Awesome Tips to Help You Easily Remove Sweat Stains | @scoopit https://t.co/2xhegLgRHq
- https://t.co/3ZkgxbPsEs How to remove #sweat #stains
- https://t.co/ss7RHiFVwz How to use toothpaste for cleaning.