The thinkmoney Personal Account is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over. There are no hidden fees with the account, just a set monthly fee.
Join the Conversation @thinkmoney
- @Danny_h4 Our next update is at 2.45pm and our last one is at 5.15pm today so it should come through at one of those updates, Thanks Kate
- @F099Y Hi there, could you please send me a screen shot via DM of the issue you are experiencing. Thanks, David.
- Don't be scared by the cost of #halloween! Check out some spooky events the whole family can enjoy on a budget: https://t.co/yGkZgYtTA0
- RT @ManchesterMind: Looking forward to meeting local staff @thinkmoney today at our mindfulness session to promote workplace wellbeing.
- What is joint life insurance and why would you need it? We take a look here: https://t.co/wRLwTslJvW
- Looking for something to do this #halfterm? Check out whats going on in your area and keep the kids entertained. https://t.co/8zTSswq2XP
- @Mummy_Parsons There is a fee of £20, if the payment is sent before 5pm it will be received today by the close of business. Claire
- @Mummy_Parsons I have just sent you a DM. Claire
- Got a question about your thinkmoney account? Find the answer in our new Help & Support centre: https://t.co/Z8DtRLaO42
- @ParishHelen I’ve replied to your Facebook message Helen. Ian