The thinkmoney Personal Account is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over. There are no hidden fees with the account, just a set monthly fee.
Join the Conversation @thinkmoney
- @bigbull82 I am sorry, we are aware of an intermittent issue with this hitting a few customers. Please do call tomorrow to make your payment
- We are delighted to be helping @WayneRooney in his bid to raise £5m for some amazing children's charities:… https://t.co/fNprn6SIIV
- @jenkeen80 Sorry to hear that. Please give us a call tomorrow and we will sort cash out for you. Ian
- Due to essential system maintenance Faster Payments sent, or due, after 12:30am on Monday 23rd may not arrive until 8:05 that morning.
- @NataliClibery I am afraid that there is an intermittent issue with it. Have you tried via Online? That sometimes works when the App doesn’t
- If you've got a question about your thinkmoney account, then you can find the answer in our Help & Support centre: https://t.co/Z8DtRLaO42
- Due to essential system maintenance Faster Payments sent, or due, after 1am on Sunday 22nd may not arrive until 9:05 that morning.
- @thomasgilroy78 Hi Thomas - I've replied to your DM. Phil
- With the average cinema ticket costing £8, are home cinema nights now the way to enjoy a film? #Prime #Netflix https://t.co/596WoDkfux
- @amandagary2004 Hi Amanda, it depends of their banks timescales. Usually though most banks are within 2 hours. Thanks, David.