Web based insurance software for cover-holder brokers, MGAs, Lloyds and agencies with online billing, detailed MI graphs and claims management. Runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, Blackberry.
- How Can Big Data Drive Sales for an Insurance Brokerage?
There’s pretty much no doubt that we’re in the era of big data. McKinsey recently reported, that companies which put data as the central platform on which to build their marketing, produce 15-20% more revenues than companies that don’t. That’s some serious extra cash to the bottom line but how would a brokerage go about […] The post How Can Big Data Drive Sales for an Insurance Brokerage? appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- What is Multi Page and why should I care?
In the coming weeks SchemeServe will release Multi Page. What’s this multi page thang about anyway? Multi Page is a new feature specifically designed to make it easier to manage question sets with recurring ‘objects’. Errr… what? Put more simply, if you have in your application forms questions about Premises, Drivers, Travelers or similar, you may find […] The post What is Multi Page and why should I care? appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- Great things can be done quickly. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Rome wasn’t built in a day! It’s a cliché that we hear every day and it’s used to justify the idea that everything takes time. If you want to do something amazing; then it has to take forever right? Wrong. In fact, if things are carefully planned and you’ve got the right people – you […] The post Great things can be done quickly. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- Multi page is coming…
The post Multi page is coming… appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- The Endorsements page is changing…
On Thursday we’ll be releasing an update to the Endorsements page! Take a look at the new Help Guide Video for the new page… The Endorsements page is one of the oldest in SchemeServe and we’ve been listening carefully to feedback from all of you; many users have asked whether we can make it easier for […] The post The Endorsements page is changing… appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
Join the Conversation @schemeserve
- Imitation is certainly the sincerest form of flattery...
- "A promise is easy to make, it's far harder to keep..." That's why we'll show you it done rather than telling you how good it'll be!
- Unfortunately SchemeServe won't be at #BrokerExpo #BrokerExpoSouth...but that does mean that we're here in the office, ready to come to you!
- RT @flintinsurance1: How the #iPhone6 could change the #insurance industry via @ZurichInsider http://t.co/CPR5N4HBsa
- RT @rsagroup: 10 stats on what's powering the growth of the #solar industry http://t.co/TpEKi3aX7U
- Do you think Man City might have taken inspiration from SchemeServe #InsuranceSoftware at #BIBA2014?! http://t.co/W8hVG1gTYL
- Such is the power of SchemeServe #InsuranceSoftware's Obsessive Support (TM)... http://t.co/2JKYS1Vo1u
- RT @EventsInsurance: With this sunny weather hanging on in there, why not have a little summer party? You organise it, we'll cover it! #sum…
- How Can Big Data Drive Sales for an Insurance Brokerage? - http://t.co/3sBAsUt8zt
- RT @HiscoxUK: If at first you don't succeed... an inspiring example of #startup persistence from @thenutmegteam http://t.co/3CtzyeWFIV