Web based insurance software for cover-holder brokers, MGAs, Lloyds and agencies with online billing, detailed MI graphs and claims management. Runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, Blackberry.
- The Endorsements page is changing…
On Thursday we’ll be releasing an update to the Endorsements page! Take a look at the new Help Guide Video for the new page… The Endorsements page is one of the oldest in SchemeServe and we’ve been listening carefully to feedback from all of you; many users have asked whether we can make it easier for […] The post The Endorsements page is changing… appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- Do you know about the purple earth theory?
Remember Chlorophyll? Yes it’s green. Your school teachers probably taught you that plants rely on chlorophyll, a photosynthetic pigment, which absorbs radiation from the sun’s light and uses it to create energy for the plant. The earliest life, at least in the terms that we know it, would have been plant life. There’s something strange about chlorophyll; […] The post Do you know about the purple earth theory? appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- 10 More Sales and Marketing Tips for Insurance Brokers
Last week we took a look at 10 sales and marketing tips for insurance brokers; this week we’ve got 10 more as promised. SchemeServe is committed to supporting brokers in their business and what better way to do that than to highlight some ways to potentially increase that business? 1. Always Have a Strategy before […] The post 10 More Sales and Marketing Tips for Insurance Brokers appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- 10 Sales and Marketing Tips for Insurance Brokers
Here at SchemeServe our priority is supporting insurance brokers with schemes, sales and customer care on those schemes. This week and next week; we’re offering 20 sales and marketing tips (10 each week) that may help insurance brokers bring in even more sales than before. 1. Know Your Customer This is sales 101 really but […] The post 10 Sales and Marketing Tips for Insurance Brokers appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- 5 Tips for Better Insurance Comparison Sites
The insurance comparison site, for better or worse, is here to stay. We’ve noted how these sites were singled out in a recent report for their excellence of user experience when compared to traditional industry websites. Users say that they prefer to use insurance comparison sites than most insurer’s sites. Today we’d like to look […] The post 5 Tips for Better Insurance Comparison Sites appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
Join the Conversation @schemeserve
- The Endorsements Page: http://t.co/hIyl4fWQMx via @YouTube
- The Endorsements page is changing...: On Thursday we'll be releasing an update to the Endorse... http://t.co/ffbxj5xaRK
- I liked a @YouTube video from @schemeserve http://t.co/hVmG0WdU3d Purple hats & ice buckets for ALS
- Do you know about the purple earth theory? - http://t.co/afxCsAX5pn
- RT @PaveyGroup: Here’s the latest news from the #DVLA regarding the abolition of the #TaxDisc. http://t.co/RzcvF5JJ6t
- RT @InsTimesNews: Thanks @SteveWhiteBIBA Watch this space to find out who Saxon East nominates following his #IceBucketChallenge
- RT @bfpennington: A @BIBAbroker guide to... #Cyberrisks http://t.co/8tVad5vewa @DACBeachcroft @andrew_barratt
- Life and The Colour Purple: A rational break from insurance? http://t.co/uFPSExwEny
- RT @MirrorWeirdNews: Real life Batman leaves motorists speechless as the caped crusader hits the highway http://t.co/WmPfsvTIJe http://t.co…
- RT @UKInsurance: InsAge: Allianz promotes Lewis to lead in Maidstone: ... http://t.co/PJ9ShqVYAz #insurance