Web based insurance software for cover-holder brokers, MGAs, Lloyds and agencies with online billing, detailed MI graphs and claims management. Runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, Blackberry.
- 10 Great Mobile Applications for the Insurance Industry
There are some great insurance applications for insurance consumers (though there aren’t enough of them as yet) but there are also some great applications that can be used within the industry. Let’s take a quick look at some of the best: CamScanner CamScanner is that perfect half-way house for when you want to capture an […] The post 10 Great Mobile Applications for the Insurance Industry appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- HTML 5 – Is Your Brokerage Ready for It?
Technology is always changing. Now, the Internet is changing too. The HTML 5 standard has actually been around for a while now but its’ adoption by application developers, etc. has been a little slow. However, things are about to speed up and you might want to ask the question; whether your brokerage is ready for […] The post HTML 5 – Is Your Brokerage Ready for It? appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- 5 Advantages of Using Data Analytics for Insurers
We’re in the age of “big data”. Insurers like other businesses are in the process of collecting more information on their customers, suppliers, staff, industry, etc. than ever before. Yet, all too often, data collection exercises don’t result in the improvements in business practices that they could bring. Why? It’s because data analytics are often […] The post 5 Advantages of Using Data Analytics for Insurers appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- Disappointment Insurance for the World Cup? England Lose Again.
England is out of the World Cup. A group of death against Italy, Uruguay, and Costa Rica left the country with a measly point and on the plane home with their fellow Europeans; the Italians. Here at SchemeServe we’re hoping that things will be better for the European Cup in two years’ time – it […] The post Disappointment Insurance for the World Cup? England Lose Again. appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
- 6 Reasons Why User Experience is Important to Insurers
Insurers understand the importance of technological innovation according to this year’s PWC report into the insurance industry. That means it’s increasingly likely that over the next year or so many insurers will be seeking to improve their electronic touch points with customers and to invest in mobile application development. The investments insurers make in technology […] The post 6 Reasons Why User Experience is Important to Insurers appeared first on SchemeServe Insurance Software Blog.
Join the Conversation @schemeserve
- "The ability to make decisions, build what's necessary and have it live in such a short time frame is refreshing." Gary Edgley @2gInsurance
- Has the Queen been to a #SchemeServe tailor?! http://t.co/u4ppNR1VY8
- Activating your scheme: http://t.co/usi0If8ad9 via @YouTube
- WhatÕs the Future Looking Like for the Insurance Schemes Market? http://t.co/HCN9bKZ17H
- For a limited time only, we're offering our #insurance #eBook for absolutely FREE! http://t.co/FhsbbzIU3u
- What is online insurance software? Cloud / SaaS / Web Based: http://t.co/q5HUwIwUF8 via @YouTube
- Like the #insurance blogs we post on social media? You can sign up to receive them here for free. http://t.co/o5WJVPcVYP
- #SchemeServe Tailor Julie Kippin is a qualified swimming teacher for the disabled and a qualified BSAC Sports Diver and Mix Gas Diver.
- Read. Make Money. Spend Money. Rinse. Repeat. #Free #Insurance #eBook http://t.co/A3MIzjiMx9
- SpatialKey Partnership to Develop New App to Accurately Assess Flood Risk http://t.co/AINPKJINjc