The Notcutts brand is established across England and the gardening products they offer are also available online, with the same high standard of service that you would find in-store.
Join the Conversation @Notcuttsuk
- @IanNatureGarden All three will be fine in fully shaded areas. Let us know if you need any further help or advice! 🌻🌼🌸
- @IanNatureGarden or, the Clematis Bees Jubilee (mauve/pink flowers with a darker pink centre and crimped petals).
- @IanNatureGarden .....or the Clematis Barbara Jackman (bluish/mauve flowers with a crimson centre)......
- @IanNatureGarden Hi there! Sadly we do not....but why not try Clematis Carnaby (bright pink flowers with a darker pink centre).......
- @IanNatureGarden Thank you so much for getting in touch and choosing Notcutts. We hopes this answer helps! 🐦🐦🐦
- @IanNatureGarden The birds should have a clear flight path in&out.The box should be tilted slightly to allow the rain to run off.
- @IanNatureGarden Place between two&four metres above the ground on a tree or wall. Ideally facing north east to prevent direct sunlight...
- @Amykawhite We love this photo! Thank you so much for sharing!
- Now's a good time to put up some nesting boxes in the garden to help our feathered friends who will start to breed… https://t.co/IKk1GgOqPe
- @_TheMumDiaries Thanks Jaymee! We'll email you now!