Securing competitive mortgages, based on contract rates alone, even without a P60.
- Home prices creep upwards as market rebounds
The housing market has bounced back in a big way - and home prices have increased to keep up with this trend in a major way over the past month.
- High street mortgage lender recognises contractors beyond IT sector
It's a bold move by the Halifax to welcome contractors from all sectors into the mortgage fold. But with a minimum £300/day rate, not all will make the grade.
- “Interest only” mortgages for contractors not the pipe dream they were
CML & FCA join forces to ensure that interest only mortgages are shown equal fairness through forbearance and that solutions are made available where possible.
- Chancellor’s new Help to Buy scheme strongly criticised by MPs
One of Chancellor Osborne's newest schemes announced in the Budget specifically designed to support the mortgage lending market ha been criticised by MPs.
- Major banks throw first time buyers a bone
There may be some good news for those first time buyers that have grown weary of being tossed table scraps by major home lending providers.
Join the Conversation @cfmortgagesuk
- Are mortgages for contractors easier than for self-employed? http://t.co/MpWI9slRWf
- High street mortgage lender recognises contractors beyond IT sector http://t.co/NsJqUdtIiK #highstreet #contractors #IT
- “Interest only” mortgages for contractors not the pipe dream they were http://t.co/y4lqce6gly #mortgages #contractors
- Low cost lending may contain hidden dangers, experts say http://t.co/zSR7RCgpRy #lowcost #lending
- Chancellor’s new Help to Buy scheme strongly criticised by MPs http://t.co/T4JKaWTwE9 #buy #scheme
- Major banks throw first time buyers a bone http://t.co/8EJysGyl9Y #banks #buyers