Recently formed corporate photography agency with 6 photographers sharing business headshot commissions in The City.
- Contemporary Event Photography
We recently covered an event for Confidence Capital Ltd at the Intercontinental Hotel in Park Lane. Jason was the photographer on the day and his work reminded me of how far event photography has moved on since I first started covering corporate events in the mid 90s. Back in the day all photographers were still shooting on […] The post Contemporary Event Photography appeared first on Corporate Photographers London.
- Corporate Photographers London Website Review
Having worked as a corporate portrait photographer since the early 1990s I have gained plenty of experience from shooting commissions and also marketing and promoting my services. I recently asked for my new corporate photographers London website to be reviewed on a business forum and received some interesting feedback. On the whole the advice was […] The post Corporate Photographers London Website Review appeared first on Corporate Photographers London.
- Profile portrait at St Paul’s
The client called us in the morning and asked if we could do a shoot that afternoon in the St Paul’s area as he needed to send a portrait off that evening for a magazine article he was to be featured in. We did the shoot mid afternoon and had the finished image back to […] The post Profile portrait at St Paul’s appeared first on Corporate Photographers London.
- City Background Headshots
Shoot for TAM Asset Management Ltd at their offices in City Tower, 40 Basinghall Street. We were commissioned to some corporate headshots against a white background to be used on their new website. Once we noticed the view out of the boardroom window we did a sample shot to show what could be achieved if […] The post City Background Headshots appeared first on Corporate Photographers London.
- Fly On The Wall Office Photography
Commission for Sumitomo Corporation Europe Ltd who asked us to capture some ‘fly on the wall’ photography at their offices in Vintners Place on Upper Thames Street. Our photographer Jason had worked with Sumitomo before and had captured a range of headshots for their online marketing. These were to be used on their website and as a […] The post Fly On The Wall Office Photography appeared first on Corporate Photographers London.
Join the Conversation @GrantlyLynch
- Cording #london #heritage #oldschool #fashion #classic #clothes… https://t.co/nRR1BT9xOx
- Berwick St fabrics #heritage #london #berwickstreet #soho #vintage… https://t.co/Llr1aOkODc
- Tate Britain #colinjones #tatebritain #blackandwhitephotography… https://t.co/twoxNFIkd3
- georgia_grace_designs #berwickstreet #fabric #textiles #soho… https://t.co/EKGqNFUFLU
- Matilda alert to a squirrel in the garden #boxerdogs #dogs… https://t.co/rrnfZaTxAk
- Morning light #furniture #oldschool #interiordesign #herbertterry… https://t.co/YAbhKkqzqN
- "Contemporary Corporate Office Photography" https://t.co/zm5A9qCMFj by @GrantlyLynch on @LinkedIn
- Contemporary Corporate Office Photography https://t.co/xDFvJNhtsg
- Ox horn chair #retro #heritage #patina #interiordesign #antique… https://t.co/aXnzgBOfeD
- Dog walking #boots #walking #oldschool #distressed #dogwalk #walking… https://t.co/7hKLImt8hS