Total IT is authorized distributor dealer and importer of I.T hardware like NComputing thin client, IBM, HP, Lenovo, Dell servers, Biometric fingerprint readers and face recognition devices.
- The central role of biometric identity verification in 2017
Identity verification and authentication will continue to play a critical and central role for digital commerce in 2017 As we reach the end of 2016, we can finally pause for breath and take stock of what has been a tumultuous year. Old certainties were turned on their head, new realities took their place and across […] The post The central role of biometric identity verification in 2017 appeared first on Total IT.
- SecuGen to launch latest Hamster Pro 45
Fingerprint device and technology vendor SecuGen plans to unveil the Hamster Pro 45, a new FAP 45 fingerprint reader that supports both flat, two-finger and rolled finger captures, at an upcoming trade show. The Hamster Pro 45 is slated for release in the first half of 2017. SecuGen will also release at that time the […] The post SecuGen to launch latest Hamster Pro 45 appeared first on Total IT.
- Dell Storage SC9000 review
Dell SC9000 adds deduplication and brings all-flash costs to an all-time low Pros Rock-bottom all-flash costs; Superb performance; Swift deployment, Deduplication; Huge expansion potential Cons Non-dynamic tiering and deduplication Verdict The Storage SC9000 delivers an impressive enterprise feature set and teams up automated tiered storage and data reduction with a super performance and low costs […] The post Dell Storage SC9000 review appeared first on Total IT.
- 16 useful Windows 10 tools that help you get more done
Microsoft has stuffed Windows 10 full of productivity-enhancing tools and features that streamline common pain points. Getting more done None of us like wasting time when we’re trying to get stuff done. Every second spent shuffling around open windows or navigating menus is precious time not spent achieving your goals. Fortunately, Microsoft stuffed Windows with […] The post 16 useful Windows 10 tools that help you get more done appeared first on Total IT.
- Three ways Windows Server 2016 is managing security
Windows Server 2016 could be a generational shift in security on par with Bill Gates’ introduction of Trustworthy Computing in 2002. Every version of Windows — client and server — has promised improved security. But with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016, Microsoft is going beyond the usual incremental improvements and closing of loopholes and […] The post Three ways Windows Server 2016 is managing security appeared first on Total IT.
Join the Conversation @Total_IT_PK
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/ImUHOFkQct IBM Watson Education Coppell Texas
- "Excellent step to manage and identify the crowd through Face Recognition technology..." — Raza Bajwa https://t.co/lcBuVlUhJq
- These 5 #SMART errors #help you anticipate your hard drive’s demise... https://t.co/FPvX1Jxb1U https://t.co/2bf4iZY6tA
- #security How organizations can manage insider #data theft... https://t.co/Bp5j9tqXR1 https://t.co/GW8xhUagYQ
- 10 hidden aspects of #Google office apps... https://t.co/Oqp9xlxYBL https://t.co/i8zHzp3B5E
- #Dell PowerEdge #R730xd with Intel Broadwell afterburners... https://t.co/tj9lHrIrO3 https://t.co/zhU61dwXGG
- #NComputing introduce advance vSpace Pro 10 #virtual desktop #software... https://t.co/4ZUl4Fgt5p https://t.co/xdLiw5Vg1c
- 21 imperative #Windows keyboard shortcuts... https://t.co/kL8azt8QKU https://t.co/dTlfgzuN0l
- 12 #tips to #help SMBs select and manage #vendors.. https://t.co/Kupory2zOz https://t.co/9mRwI1pV19
- #Pakistan welfare body plans #biometric coverage by end-2017... https://t.co/9iOZHoWIwh https://t.co/uOCpj97TbT