Articles by a NJ landscape designer. There are professional landscaping ideas, landscape photos, videos and over 600 pages of information.
Join the Conversation @LandDesigns
- Spring is here. Find out about the best perennials for color in the garden. https://t.co/TT2XORzyho https://t.co/MzQNju1idp
- Lavender. I particularly like "Hidcote'. Great sun perennial, fragrant flowers, and good for sachets http://t.co/Zip7c2PzgY
- Geranium Rozanne - great almost continuously blooming perennial! http://t.co/d7ExKUO1IY
- Jardin Photo http://t.co/q3CLBrcskE
- Beautiful purple perennials for the garden. Most are low maintenance and will provide great color. h http://t.co/LhLZZtki9z
- New for 2014! DOLCE® 'BLACKBERRY ICE' (Heuchera hybrid): Royal purple leaves with a luminescent pewt http://t.co/qbFPb03dpr
- Beautiful form and colors! http://t.co/o86ZeC1rwe
- Narborough Hall ~ Norfolk http://t.co/yEpWN8WB3V
- @davidbockman Thanks for the RT!
- This border designed by Piet Oudolf shows how late flowering perennials can work amazingly well, whe http://t.co/m8g736MYzh